You are here
Nation's Education Package
Perfect for families driving-in from a nearby state or looking for a staycation in the heart of D.C., the Nation’s Education Package includes:
• A socially distanced self-guided walking tour of some of DC’s most renowned neighborhoods and heritage trails spotlighting everything from history to diversity and culture
• A complimentary Museum and Monuments Map highlighting some of the destination’s top free attractions including the famous Smithsonian National Museum of American History and iconic National Mall
• Accommodations in a spacious junior suite
• Access to high-speed WiFi, perfect for remote learning or work
• Half-off a third night with a donation of school supplies going towards a local charity partner: the Phillips School, which serves children with severe challenges who cannot be educated in public or regular private schools, and supports their families as well.