You are here
The property houses a working winery, wine bar with seasonal American small plates and over 7,500 sq. ft. of private event space.
Tour District Winery to learn about urban winemaking, from how they source their grapes to blending and bottling. Their knowledgeable tour guides will walk you through the entire process. You'll also learn about their humble beginnings in Brooklyn and how they made their way to DC. Each tour includes a tasting of five District Winery wines.
District Winery's wine bar offers wine flights, craft cocktails and seasonal small plates meant to complement their extensive wine selection.
- See And Do
- DC Restaurants
- Regularly Scheduled Tours
- Sustainable Restaurants
- Sustainable Attractions
- Open For Business – Attractions
- Open For Business – Restaurants
- Breweries, Distilleries & Wineries
(202) 484-9210 or contact () districtwinery ! comWebsite